Pier 100 just got a new and exciting addition! Glamping dome! Imagine sleeping in the comfortable bed looking up and gazing at the stars. Relax in the serenity of the beautiful and peaceful greenery surrounding you and the lake just steps away.
Glamping Dome #1
This extraordinary luxury glamping dome offers you a truly unique and unforgettable experience. Step inside and be greeted by a cozy and stylish interior, combining the best of modern comfort and rustic charm.
OPEN SEASON: All Year Round
What are kitchens equipped with?
- All kitchens have a fridge, stove, microwave, drip coffee maker, toaster, dishes, pans, basic cutlery, cups, glasses. 3-bedroom cottages and the main house also have a dishwasher.
Will you be offering boat rentals?
- There will be no boats or other equipment rentals in 2023 at the resort, however you can rent it in Beaumaris Marina - a short drive from the resort.
How do I pay my balance?
- Please follow the Guest Portal link at the bottom part of your Booking Confirmation or Balance Due notification email.
What’s check-in/check-out time?
- Check-in is at 4:00 pm, check-out is at 10:00 am. Early check-in and late check out are free of charge if available. Please email to inquire.
Are your cottages equipped with heating?
- Yes, every cottage is equipped with baseboard electric heaters. Some are fully winterized. Please check individual cottage descriptions.
Is there a fee to dock your boat?
- No, boat docking is free of charge.
What cleaning is done by the owners prior to the guests arriving and what is expected to be cleaned by the guests?
- Upon check-out, we clean all cottages prior to new arrivals. We ask all guests to leave the cottages in the same condition as they are upon check-in.
Do cottages have wifi?
- Yes, we provide wifi free of charge, however, at the moment, it is limited in some areas of the resort.
Do the cottages have private BBQs and firepits?
- Every cottage has a private BBQ and firepit. Please check with the resort manager if the weather during your stay is favorable for making fires.
Is smoking allowed?
- Smoking is prohibited in all indoor accommodations.
Do you provide bedding/linens?
- We provide pillows and blankets, but ask guests to bring their own bed sheets, pillow cases and towels. Exception: special arrangements can be made for out-of-province guests. Please email to inquire. IMPORTANT: Please don't use mattress covers as bed sheets as they are not being washed on a regular basis.
Are your cottages equipped with A/C?
- The main house and the chalet #90 have A/Cs, 3-berdoom cottages have ceiling fans in the living area. However, all the cottages usually stay cool as they are near the water.
What’s your cancellation policy?
- Deposits will be refunded in full if notification of cancellation is received 30 days prior to check-in date. Neither initial deposit, nor remaining balance will be refunded for cancellations within 30 days before the check-in.
I would like to rent a cottage for a weekend in August. Why is this option not available?
- Only Premium Accommodations (main houses and chalets) are available for two-night stays during the High Season. All other cottages are offered on a weekly basis only (Saturday to Saturday). High Season in 2023: July 1 – September 2. During the Low Season, the minimum rental length is two nights.
Is there a boat launch at the resort?
- Not on site, there is one at Sand Bay Resort, which is 550 meters away from Rockwood.
Do you offer equipment for water activities?
- Yes, we offer kayaks, canoes and life jackets on a first come first serve basis
Do you take a security deposit?
- We place a security authorization hold of $300 on your credit card. It is released within 24 hours from your check-out date/time
Do you provide parking?
- Yes, we offer free parking for all guests.
What cleaning supplies do you provide?
- Every cottage has a dishwashing detergent, sponges, garbage bags, etc.
Can I bring my dog with me?
- Yes, all our accommodations EXCEPT MAIN HOUSES are pet-friendly, but please follow the rules stated in the Pet Policy section of our Terms & Conditions