Terms and Conditions
– When you book a stay, you will be charged a deposit – 25% of the rental fee.
– Your balance will be due 30 days prior to your check-in date
– Full payment will be charged for bookings processed less than 30 days prior to arrival.
– Upon paying the balance a “Damage Deposit” $300.00 hold will be placed against your credit card. This hold will be kept active throughout the length of their stay, and for 48 hours afterwards to give us a chance to check for damages. Assuming there’s no damage, the hold will eventually be automatically released.
– Please refer to the individual accommodation description for the number of guests permitted to stay
– Maximum 2 additional guests per accommodation are allowed for a cost of $29 per person/per day unless under 3 years of age.
– Children under the age of 3 are included in the rate irrespective of accommodation type
– Quiet hours are from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am.
– Please be courteous to other guests around you.
– Loud, objectionable noise is not allowed at any time.
– Inconsiderate guests will be asked to leave.
– Profanity or violence towards others and the housekeeping personnel will not be tolerated.
Privacy, security and other policies:
– Due to guest privacy, drones are prohibited on the property.
– Management is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged articles.
– Keep your valuables locked up
– Smoking is prohibited in all indoor accommodations.
– Deposits will be refunded in full for all cancellations received 30 days prior to check-in date.
– For all cancellations received less than 30 days prior to check-in date, deposits will not be refunded.
– Cancellation policies are a subject to change due to unforeseen, unexpected circumstances such as changes in government COVID-19 regulations. Please address all your questions and concerns in that regard via email: email@example.com
– We allow 2 pets max, 50 lbs. or smaller. For the protection of, and in consideration of our guests, noisy, vicious or unruly pets are not allowed. Guests who are unable to control their pets must remove them from the premises. Exotic pets are strictly prohibited.
– Please do not allow your pet to run loose, unattended on the resort grounds. We expect most dogs will be leashed while outside of their cottages. Your pet may run freely on the nature trails.
– Stoop & Scoop. No one wants to step in your dog’s poo or to find a young child playing in it! We suggest that the poo be thrown unbagged into the long grass, near brush, etc. where no one will walk, rather than placing it in the garbage.
– Dogs may play in the water only in the designated area. Pets are not permitted in the children’s play area. Please respect this as not all of our guests appreciate dogs and this is their designated dog free area.
– Do not leave dogs alone while you are away. Their barking is extremely aggravating to others.
– Please do not allow pets on furniture. However, it is our experience that if pets are accustomed to getting on furniture, they will do so at any opportunity. If there is any chance of your pet getting on the furniture, please remind us and we will gladly provide furniture covers which can be removed and washed! Your Damage Deposit will be withheld in order to cover additional expenses associated with extra cleaning efforts by our housekeeping personnel due to pet hair of other property damages caused by pets.
– Pet owners are expected to thoroughly clean up after their pets, especially any hair which may have been shed during your stay. You are responsible for any damages that your pet may cause.
– We reserve the right to ask that any aggressive or disruptive pets be removed from the premises.